Milwaukee Harbor, Komatsu North America
My current kite aerial photography rigs and a flat winder of string, fits in a small shoulder bag and weighs a little over 2 pounds. My rig’s portability let me do a quick flight at the new Komatsu headquarters, across from the school of Freshwater Sciences on Milwaukee Harbor.
Inside my bag:
- flat winder with 500 feet of 110-pound test dacron line
- kevlar-lined goatskin gloves
- Into the Wind Levitation Light kite
- Phone holder for jogging (worn on wrist for camera control)
- DJI Pocket 2 with qifi adapter
- KAPtery 3D Printed Picavet
- Picavet rod replaced with a 1/4-20 nylon threaded rod, wingnuts, and washers.